Sunday, July 20, 2008

oh oww it's sunday!!

hello everyone!! I don't know what am I doing in front of my computer typing this blog!! haha , it's 12:30 am, and it's a sunday!!! I should be sleeping early now for our sunday worship.. and I'll be having my special number.. I hope I can perform well this time.. I'm getting frustrated with the result of my performances.. I keep on practicing but always fail to apply what i've practiced.. (let's just wait and see what's the result this time.. hee heee!!)

atlast I finish my work this week, I'm done with my last wedding layout. This week's really tiring, time really flies so fast, we had our computer maintenance for our Computer shop coz it was giving us a headache everyday... 4 more computers to go and we're done!! We'll be finishing that next week... oh I mean tomorrow (tomorrow's monday =O)

ok, I would like to share with you my layouts for this day.. (for almost 3 weeks now, I haven't made any layouts, since I was super busy...=) )

this pic was taken last year, before our mommy ninang and daddy ninong leaves for arizona to be with ninang liezl and ninong Jerry's whole family for christmas (by the way ninang liezl is their daughter, also our sponsors on our wedding, hehe), I can see how excited they were after arriving at the airport, hours before their flight!! wow they had a white christmas last year!! (I'm envious ...)

while this one was taken February of 2007, they are my elementary friends!! We havent seen each other for more than 14 years now, and we decided to go out, catch up and have a reunion!! although it was only the 4 of us (others didnt make it) it was really fun like our stories and never ending!!! It was so amazing that although we havent met for so many years, there's no awkward moment, it was like we're back on our elementary days!!! I love you guys.. and now I miss you na!!! hehehe


credits: Remarkable Mini, calalily journal, AWP - About a boy, tape - peace love and happiness, AWP - Pink Coffee, Shabby Princess, Bethany, AWP - Dandelion Dream

0 comments: