Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wedding Layout for my Bestfriend

hi! I'm here to share with you some layouts I made for my friend for her wedding album.. I am a part-time layout artist on a photography shop, and this is what I really do before I got hooked up with digital scrapbooking and now.. on designing.. hehehe.. so addicted that I forgot to face all my layout works this past months.. (oh.. well, not to mention our (me and my hubby's) honeymoon layouts at Baguio City, Philippines -- which supposedly should be printed on an album by now! haha).
I'm just taking my time on organizing my files this past weeks, and finishing my layout jobs!! haha.. if my bestfriend didn't gave me a deadline on this, I think I won't do this until next month! lol!! and I'm really glad that she did liked it!!


Software used: Adobe Photoshop CS3

0 comments: