Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Adobe Photoshop CS3 Simplified Tips and Tricks

hi! it's been a while since I blog and I came back with a very interesting book. A friend of mine shared this tutorial to me and I find it very interesting. If you are an artist or into photo editing, or would like to learn how.. this book is for you. Since it was shared to me so why not share it with you guys, right.. I hope you'll like it as much as I do =) 100 ways on how to do this and that in photoshop =)

sorry guys! i forgot to post the password =) and yes the password is adobe =) just click on the image to download! enjoy =)

sorry link expired

10 comments:

Maria said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'd love to learn more about my PS but the 4shared is passworded. :( TY for the offer though!

Anonymous said...

Please remove the password or post it in with your link! Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

I would love to see these "tips & tricks" but there is a password needed to access the download. Please post the password.

Jeanann said...

Thanks so much! I look forward to using this book.

Anonymous said...

hallo,
I tried some passwords.
when you use "Adobe" you can download.

Greetings from Holland.....

Katootje

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your offer to share but it requiires a password.

marnie

HarleyGirl said...

thanks for sharing the book. I used adobe for the password and it worked. thanks Katootje from Holland for the heads up

Anonymous said...

Thank You very, very much for sharing your information with us!! It is very valuable, and will be used in all my future layouts!!

For those who maybe don't know;

I used adobe for the password!
Many Thanks!!

Ms. Jordan said...

hey i cant click the image.. it does nothing... if you could post the link or redo the link to the photo that would be perfect.. sorry if im a pain i would love this! thanks so much for offering it!
ms_jordan@ymail.com