Thursday, December 4, 2008

I Just...fell in! mini kit freebie for Scrapbookers

hi, I can't believe that I haven't logged in for more than a month.. I really miss this =) I seem to get very busy too often! haha.. well, well, well, well! as a reward for my readers.. I prepared a freebie for all of you! I'm still getting into my toes, I think I would have plenty of time early next year! lolz! this month long is very tiring for me... we're having our house renovated and just recently our church mates had an overnight prayer meeting at our home, which is in a total mess right now! haha... I would share some pictures later, I should also have some scrapping-catching up to do! hehehe..
christmas is just around the corner and it seems that time is pulling it very fast! I hope I could have enough time to do a christmas kit for you! see you guys.. don't forget to leave me some love as you snag it.. it so sad that out of 143+ downloaders, only one said thank you =( comments are very much appreciated! click the image to download!

14 comments:

Roseytoes Designs said...

this kit is so pretty, id love to download the kit but i dont have any programs to unzip a rar file just a zip file.. but you did an amazing job on it!!

Roseytoes Designs said...

thank you so much!! that makes it a lot easier for me, now i can download even more things, (not like i need to, lol) if even you need someone to do layouts for you, feel free to ask :) when i make something with your kit, ill send it to you so you can see it :)

Anonymous said...

thank you for the beautiful kit!

Anonymous said...

The papers and the flowers are very beautiful! Tkank you so much! :)

Anonymous said...

merci pour ce beau travail!
les couleurs me plaisent beaucouip.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. It's beautiful!

TerriM said...

Whoa, I just think the color scheme in this kit ROCKS!! Great super fantastic job. Thanks for sharing. Hugs -- xoxo!! (terri - hawaii)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brenda said...

Thanks so much - these colors are so gorgeous :-D

Anonymous said...

thank you very much, it's so lovely

Anonymous said...

Thanks! great word art!

Marieta said...

Hello, thank you for your free digscrap

xxoo maria

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your kit!
I really love the colours!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,i want to say thaks for your beautiful embellishment,it is terrific and thanks so much for sharing it with us who like to scrapp.

Greetings from Oslo/Norway